Then you've come to the right place. Hotel Bologna is a privileged point of arrival and point of departure in Turin. Overlooking the majestic Corso Vittorio Emanuele II on one side, and the central Via XX Settembre on the other, it welcomes with style all those arriving in Turin from the Porta Nuova railway station, which is just opposite.
The hotel has excellent connections with the metro and the city and suburban public transport network (lines 6, 9, 12, 33, 61,64, 68 and many others). In the immediate vicinity there are two pay-as-you-go underground car parks, the first in front of the Porta Nuova station, the second accessed from Piazza Carlo Felice nearby with several exits onto the main streets of the city centre.
Indulge yourself in the elegant Piedmont capital, a city of history, art, good taste and business. In just a few minutes you will be enthralled by the sumptuous Via Roma, the central shopping street of Turin, which takes your from Porta Nuova to Piazza Castello, a famous sight-seeing spot in the city, passing through the prestigious Piazza San Carlo. On the outskirts of the two main squares, there are countless places of interest, visited by tourists from all over the world:
- the Royal Complex, composed of the Royal Museums and the Royal Palace, the first and most important of the Savoy residences in Piedmont, with its luxuriant Royal Gardens
- the Turin Cathedral, or St. John's Cathedral, a splendid example of religious Baroque and Renaissance architecture, where the Holy Shroud is on show
- the Egyptian Museum, the oldest museum in the world entirely dedicated to Egyptian culture, second only to the one in Cairo in terms of value and quantity of findings
- Palazzo Carignano, one of the most impressive palaces of the Italian 17th century, which was the seat of the first Parliament of the Kingdom of Italy
- The iconic Mole Antonelliana, which is home to the innovative Cinema Museum, one of the most important in the world for its rich heritage and the variety of its scientific and educational activities
And this is just the beginning! From Hotel Bologna you will find endless streets to discover a magical and refined Turin, which will enchant you with its porticoes, immense squares, old Roman districts and Savoy palaces. Other places of interest to be reached from Hotel Bologna: City Gallery of Modern and Contemporary Art (GAM), Museo di Arte Orientale (MAO), Palazzo Madama, Villa della Regina, Venaria Reale, Quadrilatero Romano, Teatro Regio di Torino (Royal Theatre), and many cultural events with worldwide appeal (Salone del Libro, Torino Film Festival, Jazz Festival).